We are very excited to be able to see you again for all of your medical and surgical eye care needs. As we carefully open back up, things will look different when you come to our office. We want to assure you, our patients, that we are here to take care of you and protect you from COVID-19. We are also protecting our staff. You will receive detailed information before your appointment. Please read and follow the steps in that communication. It’s all for your safety.
Here are some key highlights of what you can expect:
- We are requiring all patients to arrive wearing cloth face coverings and to wear them throughout your appointment.
- Please plan to be at our offices no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Please bring your mobile phone with you as a means for us to communicate with you while on site if necessary.
- We loved having your family with us in the past to help provide support in your care but, right now, this is just not safe. So, unless there is a true need for a caretaker, anyone accompanying you will need to wait for you safely in their car or on one of the benches in the corridor of our floor outside our suite. We truly appreciate your cooperation on this!
- At check in, everyone will have their temperature checked and a history will be taken to make sure you have not had any Covid-19 exposures. All of our staff will also have this done every single day when they come into work.
- To maintain social distancing, the chairs in our lobby will be spaced far apart and, throughout your visit, isolation and social distance protocols will be upheld.
- Our doctor and technicians will wear masks and other personal protective equipment throughout your visit.
- Our facilities will be cleaned and disinfected several times throughout each day to ensure safety. Examination and treatment rooms will also be sanitized to include all surfaces and equipment before and after each patient is seen.
To better serve you, we are also offering virtual telehealth visits for non-vision threatening conditions.
The world may be changing, but our commitment to your vision remains the same. Thank you for your confidence and trust. We are looking forward to seeing you.